All of the the Eleven Supernovas are known to be involved with at least one Yonko:
- Monkey D. Luffy looks up to Shanks as a role model and personal hero, allied himself with the Whitebeard Pirates in the Battle of Marineford, and wishes to dethrone Kaido and Big Mom. He despises Blackbeard for causing the conflict that led to his brother Portgas D. Ace’s death and attacking Baltigo, the home of his other brother Sabo and father Monkey D. Dragon.
- Roronoa Zoro, as a member of Luffy’s crew, is part of the alliance to defeat Kaido, and most likely receives an amount of anger from the latter and Big Mom, due to Luffy’s behavior on Fishman Islandand Dressrosa. He also considers Blackbeard an enemy.
- Trafalgar Law made an alliance with the Straw Hat Pirates specifically to take down Kaido, though as a pretext toward his real motive of eliminating Donquixote Doflamingo, hoping to anger Kaido into killing Doflamingo. However, after the events on Dressrosa he now aims to take down Kaido with the rest of the Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance. He might also be on Big Mom’s radar, as when she asked Caesar why he wasn’t able to complete his experiments despite her orders, he accuses Luffy and Law of having interfered.
- Eustass Kid invaded Big Mom’s territory during the timeskip and later attacked two of her crew’s ships. He formed an alliance with Scratchmen Apoo and Basil Hawkins in an attempt to dethrone Shanks. After unknown circumstances involving Kaido after his failed suicide attempt, Kid seemingly fought Kaido, but was badly defeated and imprisoned. Kid was later mentioned by Kaido when the Yonko jokingly told him to pass a message along to Luffy and Law that they should run for their lives after interfering with his plans.
- Killer is part of Kid’s crew and took part in his actions against Big Mom, and in the Kid-On Air-Hawkins alliance. After Kid was defeated by Kaido and Apoo joined Kaido’s forces, Killer’s current affiliation is unknown.
- Scratchmen Apoo invaded Big Mom’s territory during the timeskip, and later joined Kid’s alliance in an attempt to dethrone Shanks, and was approached by Kaido after a failed suicide attempt. After unknown circumstances, Scratchmen Apoo became a subordinate of Kaido.
- Basil Hawkins joined Kid’s alliance in an attempt to dethrone Shanks, and was approached by Kaido after a failed suicide attempt. After Kid’s defeat and Apoo having joined Kaido’s forces, his current affiliation is unknown.
- Jewelry Bonney was seen crying after Whitebeard’s death, and was later captured by Blackbeard, though she managed to escape custody of the Marines after being captured by Akainu.
- Capone Bege was once a subordinate and son in-law of Big Mom after he invaded her territory during the timeskip. He married her daughter, Charlotte Chiffon. However, he is actually plotting against her in order to bring her down and thus destabilize the world’s structure of power.
- X Drake, following the Whitebeard War, attacked an island being protected by Kaido’s subordinate “Iron Boy” Scotch in order to get the Yonko’s attention. Post-timeskip, he is shown to have also become one of Kaido’s subordinates.
- Urouge invaded Big Mom’s territory during the timeskip and defeated one of her Four Sweet Commanders, angering her. He was later shown talking to Kaido about his motives for suicide.