Devil Fruits are mystical fruits found throughout the world that, when consumed, provide the eater a special ability, depending on the type and variation of the Fruit itself.
Devil Fruits are the origins of the powers of some of the strongest people in the current generation of One Piece World, including Rookie Pirate Crews, Marine Admirals, Shichibukai, and at least two Yonko(Marshall D. Teach and Charlotte Linlin). All Devil Fruit are categorized into three types/classes: Paramecia, Zoan and Logia.
Certain Devil Fruits are noted to be “unique” or “special”, even for their respective classes.
Let’s have a look at them:
- Goro Goro no Mi, which has been deemed as one of the few “invincible” Devil Fruits. It allows the user to create, control, and transform into electricity at will, making the user a Lightning Human.
- Yami Yami no Mi, which has been claimed to be “unique”, even for a Logia. It allows the user to create and control darkness at will, making the user a Darkness Human.
- Gura Gura no Mi, which has been called the strongest Paramecia, equal to a Logia. It allows the user to create vibrations, or “quakes”, making the user a Tremor Human.
- Ope Ope no Mi, which has been called the “Ultimate Devil Fruit”. Infact it has the unique power to grant another person eternal youth in exchange for the current user’s life.
- Mochi Mochi no Mi, which has been identified in Volume 86 as a “special” Paramecia by Jinbe. It allows the user to create, control, and transform into mochi.
- Tama Tama no Mi, which is the only canon named Devil Fruit to not be currently categorized as one of the three types, as it has features from Paramecia, Zoan and Logia. It turns the user’s body composition into that of an egg, which if cracked open will cause the user to regenerate into a stronger body that features more and more chicken-like features each time.