#1 – All of the Eleven Supernovas are known to be involved with at least one Yonko:
- Monkey D. Luffy looks up to Shanks as a role model and personal hero for saving him, allied himself with the Whitebeard Pirates in the Battle of Marineford, and wishes to dethrone Kaido and Big Mom. He despises Blackbeard for causing the conflict that led to his brother Portgas D. Ace’s death and attacking Baltigo, the home of his other brother Sabo and father Monkey D. Dragon.
- Roronoa Zoro, as a member of Luffy’s crew, is part of the alliance to defeat Kaido, and most likely receives an amount of anger from the latter and Big Mom, due to Luffy’s behavior on Fishman Island and Dressrosa. He also considers Blackbeard an enemy.
- Trafalgar Law made an alliance with the Straw Hat Pirates specifically to take down Kaido, though as a pretext toward his real motive of eliminating Donquixote Doflamingo, hoping to anger Kaido into killing Doflamingo. However, after the events on Dressrosa he now aims to take down Kaido with the rest of the Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance. He might also be on Big Mom’s radar, as when she asked Caesar why he wasn’t able to complete his experiments despite her orders, he accuses Luffy and Law to have interfered.
- Eustass Kid invaded Big Mom’s territory during the timeskip only to be defeated and later attacked two of her crew’s ships. He formed an alliance with Scratchmen Apoo and Basil Hawkins in an attempt to dethrone Shanks. After unknown circumstances involving Kaido after his failed suicide attempt, Kid seemingly fought Kaido, but was badly defeated and imprisoned by him. Kid was later mentioned by Kaido when the Yonko jokingly told him to pass a message along to Luffy and Law that they should run for their lives after interfering with his plans.
- Killer is part of Kid’s crew and took part in his actions against Big Mom, and in the Kid-On Air-Hawkins alliance. After Kid was defeated by Kaido and Apoo having joined Kaido’s forces, his current affiliation is unknown.
- Scratchmen Apoo invaded Big Mom’s territory during the timeskip, and later joined Kid’s alliance in an attempt to dethrone Shanks, and was approached by Kaido after a failed suicide attempt. After unknown circumstances, Scratchmen Apoo became a subordinate of Kaido.
- Basil Hawkins joined Kid’s alliance in an attempt to dethrone Shanks, and was approached by Kaido after a failed suicide attempt. After Kid’s defeat and Apoo having joined Kaido’s forces, his current affiliation is unknown.
- Jewelry Bonney was seen crying after Whitebeard’s death, and was later captured by Blackbeard, though managed to escape custody of the Marines after being captured by Akainu.
- Capone Bege was a subordinate and son in-law of Big Mom after he invaded her territory during the timeskip. He married her 22nd daughter, Charlotte Chiffon. However, he is actually plotting against Big Mom in order to bring her down and thus destabilize the world’s structure of power.
- X Drake invaded Kaido’s territory attacked Scotch to gain audience with Kaido and is currently a subordinate of him.
- Urouge invaded Big Mom’s territory during the timeskip and defeated one of her Four Sweet Commanders, Snack angering her and she sent Charlotte Cracker to deal with him. He escaped and was later shown talking to Kaido about his motives for suicide.
#2 – Marshall D. Teach is the only known person to serve as both a Shichibukai and later a Yonko.
#3 – All the Yonko’s crews are named after their respective captain’s epithet.
#4 – Out of all the total Yonko, Shanks is the only one to have human-like body size and proportions.
#5 – Three of them are shown to possess Haki:
- Charlotte Linlin possesses both Haoshoku Haki and Busoshoku Haki.
- Shanks was shown possessing Haoshoku Haki and Busoshoku Haki.
- The late Edward Newgate is said to possess all three types.
#6 – Three of the Yonko have been shown to be habitual alcohol drinkers: Shanks, Kaido, and the late Edward Newgate. The other two Yonko are shown to be very gluttonous.
#7 – Both Kaido and Charlotte Linlin shared some similarities with one another:
- Both dreamed of creating something through the power of science, through dealing with the scientist Caesar Clown (Kaido dreamed of creating a crew composed entirely of Zoan-type Devil Fruit users, via Caesar’s Artificial Devil Fruits; Linlin dreamed of dining with her diverse family at eye-level, via Caesar’s falsely promised Gigantification-drugs).
- Both never made a proper appearance until the second half of the series.
- Both of them are noted to have a body that is impervious to conventional damage.
- Both of them have three crewmembers whose strength and authority is only second to them (the Disasters and the Sweet Commanders)
#8 – Shanks is the only Yonko who doesn’t have/had any underling from the Worst Generation or even being part of one.
#9 – Charlotte Linlin claimed that had she managed to marry off her daughter Lola with Elbaf prince Loki to secure a political alliance, she would have gained the strongest army of giants that would have allowed her to defeat the other three Yonko and become the next Pirate King; it was Lola’s escape that frustrates Linlin of this setback.
#10 – Kaido is the only Yonko who is addressed by name by the people who do not know him, instead of his epithet. He is also the only Yonko who has not worn/wear a hat.
#11 – Three of the Yonko are known to have dealt with Gol D. Roger in their past:
- Shanks was an apprentice on Roger’s ship and inherited his straw hat.
- Charlotte Linlin holds a grudge against Roger for reading the Poneglyphs in her possession years ago.
- Edward Newgate and Roger were fierce rivals in the past but held respect for one another with Roger telling him about the meaning of Will of the D.
#12 – Charlotte Linlin is the only Yonko to have any bounty revealed.