In my prevous theory I argued that Mother Carmel is somehow still alive either outside or inside Big Mom, and that Prometheus is actually Pandora, Mother Carmel’s creation.
One of my main points in that theory was that Big Mom’s past repeats itself, and so I specified a pattern of behaviours that we may see repeating itself in the future. And that’s exactly what is happening right now. The pattern goes like this:
– Big Mom starts craving.
– She goes on destroying everything in her path.
– She is referred to as resembling a demon or a monster.
– She satisfies her craving.
– She falls asleep and becomes vulnerable.
Does that pattern look familiar? Yes, it is exactly what has been happening in Chapters 946 & 947.
– Big Mom starts craving Oshiruko.
– She destroys everything in her path (e.g.the doors, chapter 947, p. 10).
– She is said to resemble a monster.
– She satisfies her craving. Although she did not eat the Oshiruko, she got her memories back. That for Big Mom is equivalent to eating food, because Big Mom’s cravings are mostly psychological in nature.
– She fell asleep and became vulnerable.
Now, in the past, when Big Mom last feel asleep, it was Mother Carmel who saved her from the Giants. And she is going to do exactly that, one more time.
Big Mom was tied up with seastone chains, but that will have no effect on her.
That is because the Soru Soru No Mi is still possessed by Mother Carmel, who somehow exists inside Big Mom. That will somehow force Mother Carmel out of Big Mom, and together will once again try to right the wrong!
There could be a clash between Big Mom’s and Mother Carmel’s souls, the first being the good and the second being the evil. After all, it won’t be the first time that Yonkou is said to be comprised of more than one person. Just think about Blackbeard!
*Theory by Bishop D. George