I want to speak about a thought I had. It’s about the similarities between the Revolutionary Army and the Cuban Revolution.
First about their leaders:
On one side, we have Monkey D. Dragon and on the other we have Che Guevara.
These are my thoughts about them:
– Similar appearance,
– Both are directly against the government,
– Both travelled in their early years,
– They both saw the suffer of the people caused by the government(s)
– Their followers were imprisoned, after fights: many cuban rebels were captured and many others killed. In addition, in One Piece we saw Ivankov and Inazuma being in Impel Down while Kuma is a slave-to-rent for the World Nobles.
Other hints despite their leaders are:
– The new cuban government (after the revolution) accepted sexually different oriented people, in One Piece we have the “Okamas” which were suppressed by the government before (Ivankov in Impel Down).
– Che was raised christian, and Dragon had Kuma as a friend.
These are the parallels, I hope you enjoyed my theory.
*Theory by Daniel Lippert