Movement filled chapter so let’s start:
- Zoro beats King. King falls from Onigashima while Zoro passes out outside the Right Brain Tower.
- We see the final CP0 member is still in the guest room on the 2nd floor, Big Mom vs Law and Kid also continues in the same place. Momonosuke keeps trying to stop the island.
- Yamato reaches the armory, Fuga (Number 2) attacks Rokki (Gatekeeper Number 6) so Yamato can continue.
- Usopp is with Kinemon and Kiku, trying to run away from the Attic towards the doctors. Izo appears to hold enemies back while he advances.
- Raizo vs Fukurokuju is in a stalemate, both paralyzed waiting for the other to give up. Orochi is waiting for Fuku’s victory so they can run from the island.
- CP0 defeated Drake and Zanki (Number 3), they talk about how they have yet to capture Robin, but also about how they have to leave the island before Kaido is defeated, its unclear what they will do next.
- Apoo and Inbi managed to run away from CP0.
- At the end of the chapter we see a small part of Luffy vs Kaido, and it seems they are roughly equals.
With the way the plot is heading, it’s nice to get a good reminder as to where everybody is: