Just Imagine the sheer amount of things we will witness after the end of the Wano Arc:
- Everyone’s reactions to Luffy defeating Kaido.
- Everyone seeing Luffy’s new form.
- Conclusion of Zunesha and the Navy Ships (I believe Zunesha will ask Momonosuke for permission to destroy the ships).
- What will happen to Kaido, King, Queen, Jack and the rest of the crew.
- Everyone’s reaction to the Law-Luffy-Kid Alliance defeating Kaido and Big Mom.
- Who will be considered a Yonko of the 3 (Kid-Luffy-Law)?
- What will happen to the balance of the world (the 3 Great Powers).
- Post Wano Bounties.
- The biggest banquet so far in the series.
- Jinbe’s inauguration into the crew. And who will Luffy ask to join the crew (Yamato?).
- The outcome of what happened to the raid on the Warlords.
- What happened during the Reverie, especially what happened to Sabo.
- Luffy acquiring 3 new Poneglyphs (two normal ones and the 3rd Road Poneglyph).
- This is only a theory but I believe Luffy will open up Wano by leveling the huge waterfall since he awakened his fruit. I believe that Joy Boy was responsible for closing the land of Wano by raising it up using his awakened fruit as well.