CONQUEROR’S HAKI / HAOSHOKU HAKI
- 1-Domination: It can be used to temporarily dominate the psyche of others and intimidate them.
- 2-Incapacitation: By overpowering the will of those around them to an even greater degree, a Haoshoku Haki user is capable of knocking people and animals in their vicinity unconscious.
- 3-Destruction: If used with a sufficient degree of power, Haoshoku Haki is capable of damaging inanimate objects and structures in the user’s vicinity.
- 4-Infusing: A very small number of particularly powerful Haoshoku Haki users, stated to only be a “handful” by Kaido, are able to “infuse” their body and weapons with their conquering spirit in a way that is very similar to Busoshoku Haki, greatly augmenting the power of their attacks.
- 5-Observation Killing: It’s a technique which allows for the control of one’s own aura or presence, negating an opponent’s ability to see into the future with Kenbunshoku Haki. This technique has only been briefly mentioned so far, with Shanks being the only confirmed user.
OBSERVATION HAKI / KENBUNSHOKU HAKI
- 6-Perception: It can be used to sense others auras, power levels, and emotions beyond normal human sight.
- 7-Prediction: Ability to predict opponent’s action within the users minds-eye to aid with mobility and dodging.
- 8-Precognition: A highly advanced level of Kenbunshoku Haki allows the user to see a short period into the future; instead of just sensing what will happen by intuition, the user of this advanced level of Kenbunshoku Haki can literally see a precise mental image of what will happen in the immediate future.
ARMAMENT HAKI / BUSOSHOKU HAKI
- 9-Concentration: A hardening or coating of Armament Haki making the user denser and sturdier. Also used for weapons to have the same effect.
- 10-Circumvention: Armament Haki is able to bypass devil fruit created defenses or properties.
- 11-Emission: Advanced Armament Haki involves channeling excess Haki from around one’s body through one’s fists. This allows the repelling of an enemy without making direct contact or using brute force.
- 12- Internal Destruction: A step above the technique of emitting Busoshoku is using it to destroy objects from the inside, which can be done by touching, grabbing, or even emitting Haki toward the object.