Why didn’t Rayleigh tried to save Ace?
- He doesn’t even try to save his captain’s son from execution by teaming up with Whitebeard.
- Sits and watches the execution of his captain’s son instead of swimming to Marineford which is located right next to Sabaody.
- Cries for Whitebeard but doesn’t give a damn about his captain’s son dying prior.
Instead he goes:
- To protect Amazon Lily from a Yonko and Marines.
- To protect a pirate crew he just met 5 minutes ago from an Admiral.
- To Marineford just to relay some message.
As a reminder for someone who might think that Rayleigh didn’t know about Ace being Roger’s son:
- Roger told about Ace to Garp. Roger trusted Garp more than Rayleigh? He did not even inform that he’s expecting a child? That’s some disappointing relationship between them.
- Ace had the same name as his mother and Roger’s sword. Roger never even told Rayleigh the name of his lover?
- There was like big news about Ace’s execution 1 week prior the war and Rayleigh did not find it suspicious why would they be doing public execution and risk a war with Whitebeard for a random pirate?
- Rayleigh never saw the resemblance of young Roger in Ace’s wanted poster?