I’ve been convinced every week since Mother Caramel’s picture has been teared off, that the arc was gonna end because the crew was escaping and the situation was really really bad, but it’s been 9 months now and Whole Cake Island is still going on.
I needed to know when the arc will end. So i did a quick cover analysis, looking back at Alabasta, Enies Lobby and Dressrosa’s covers to reach a conclusion. Whole Cake Island will end in max 4 chapters.
Look that pattern:
24. Aftermath / Transition to new arc
44. Boss Fight
45. Aftermath / Transition to new arc
79. Boss Fight
80.Aftermath / Transition to new arc
WHOLE CAKE ISLAND
88. Allies (ends with Big Mom landing on the Sunny)
89. Boss Fight (Amazing cover with Katakuri coming?!) (Ending on chapter 899-900, depends)
90. Aftermath, transition … (900-910, The Reverie cover?)
Doesn’t it look like that in 4 chapters, the crew will be safely aiming to Wano? Let me know what do you think!
*Theory by tibolegends