I’m going to list all of the mysteries that could be easily forgotten but we know Oda will explain as he always does in these “big tyrant” arcs (i.e. all of the mysteries in Dressrosa like the legendary Kyros being both the toy soldier and Rebecca’s father, the dwarf tribe that Noland mentioned hundreds of chapters ago being the Tontatta and so on).
All right, here we go:
- What’s the deal with the kokeshi dolls near the poneglyph in Orochi’s castle and Hitetsu being a kokeshi doll collector?
- What happened to Gyukimaru and Hiyori? Will she finally get her revenge on Orochi even though he seems “dead”?
- What happened with Ryuma and the dragon? If that story is true, did Ryuma fight an actual dragon, confirming dragons exist in the One Piece world, or was he a human who ate a Dragon devil fruit?
- What happened to CP0 and Orochi’s request regarding Vegapunk?
- Why are Wano’s regions physically separated and with totally diferent climates? Does this relate to the Giant Skull of Onigashima and the continent pullers? This wouldn’t be the first mention of ancient giants in this arc, since we recently discovered that the Numbers are failed experiments at recreating the Ancient Giants.